Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Typical Sunday Afternoon Before School Starts

Last Sunday we had some family come over for dinner and our annual fashion show that we always do the Sunday before school starts. These are some pictures of some of my outfits for school.


4 comments:

Kailee said...

Hi Whitney! Luv your new school clothes! I still LOVE them even though I just saw them today in person. haha!
Just thought I'd be nice and leave a comment! Kailee

Dave and Lindsay said...

Love your new clothes and loved it even better that we got to have our own private fashion show. Hope you have had a great first week back to school! We love you.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Looking great Whit! Good luck with school this year. Love ya, Aunt lisa

Dustin and Jamie said...

You look super cute in your new clothes. I can't believe you are in 5th grade. You were in kindergarten when we moved in. Crazy. You are darling!!